Corporate affairs, researchers, journalists, government planners...
WE ALL FACE A DILEMMA:
If we don’t track news daily, we may miss some useful news, miss a business opportunity.
On the other hand, if we try to read everything published on a day, and not find much that is relevant, we waste a huge amount of time; we become unproductive.
In other words, we are
DAMNED IF WE DO, and
DAMNED IF WE DON'T
But there is a way out. It’s called Informachine – and this is how you gain:
- Ensure that you keep pace with information on websites of news media, associations, rivals, suppliers, etc.
- Do this without wasting time going from website to website to check if there is something new there, or where you can find a piece of information you had seen months ago.
- Improve the use of the information that’s gathered.
- Add value to the information, share, and collaborate.
A well-informed organization – leading to better and quicker decision making.
What is Informachine?
Informachine is a web-based business intelligence and knowledge management system that finds, tracks, downloads and lets you share relevant news on the internet, saving hours of managerial time.
You can leave it to Informachine
- You don't even have to be there! Informachine will check out all the websites you wish checked while you go attend a meeting or take a holiday!
- On your return, just log in to Informachine – and all the latest reports on the sites you want tracked will be listed on-screen at the press of a key.
- And, to make sure that you get the flexibility you need, you can change the desired list of websites absolutely any time you want.
- You can share relevant news with colleagues, and help them save time and resources.
- Hold online chats around the news.
- Informachine automatically tags the information so you can find what you need instantly – even months after it has been published!
- And, if you want, you can attach your own personal tags to links (e.g., ‘material for next Monday’s conference’), depending on your personal needs.
- Select from a large pool of credible sources from the internet. Bring additional/new sources into your selection through a simple request in the system.
- Narrow the search results using filters like keywords, date, date range, etc.
- Save search parameters (in multiple selections) to simplify future searches.
- Label results for faster retrieval.
- Save search as an ‘alert’ – and get Informachine to save the relevant links for you to access whenever you access the Informachine.
- Add personal notes/ comments to articles.
- Manage contacts and groups as recipients of the articles.
- Conveniently, share results with team members.
- Save hours of managerial time by tracking websites effortlessly.
* INR price excluding GST
* Monthly subscription - paid quarterly or annually
* Get a 5% discount on annual payment